I have been remiss...

I blame Harry Potter and my new apartment! Yes folks, on Monday I will be moving to the Big Apple! Well, more like Tuesday, but I digress.

In the meantime, a Red Sox pitcher got a ball in the head, there's some discussion of a dude for the Supreme Court (I hear they call them "Justices" or something like that...) and I still haven't sold my 65-gallon fish tank.

I've been talking to a monkey puppet in times of stress, and I fear it's giving me a bad reputation. His name is George, and he offers me moral support.

On an additional happy note, today is my darling sister Jackie's 24th Birthday! Hooray!

Once I get back to having a full-time job I'll get back to blogging on a more regular schedule. This being active and doing stuff not-at-a-desk is distracting!

Now I will make you smile:

LEMURS!

Comments

Leo Stezano said…
interesting... i hear dick cheney also talks to a monkey puppet named george

Popular Posts