Netflix is even awesomer than I thought...

In addition to being a great service that mails you movies that you want to watch and lets you keep them as long as you want for a flat fee, Netflix has gone and made customer service a person-to-person experience by eliminating e-mail service. If you want something done, you have to call.

In a world where customer service is becoming a bit of an oxymoron and it takes days to reach a human being to resolve a problem that can't be fixed by dialing "3" when prompted, it's refreshing to see a company making the effort.

At Netflix, Victory for Voices Over Keystrokes

However, the part about how sometimes people are lonely actually made me tear up a bit. Yes, I'm a wimp, but I hope I never become one of those people who calls the Netflix call center to have someone to talk to.

Comments

Popular Posts