Donovan McNabb Needs Glasses



If that guy had been LESS wide open, as in NOT SURROUNDED by FOUR Redskins players, I could have imagined throwing the ball to him in a life-or-death situation in a football game. As in, if I screw this up my team is toast, or I make a good play... I know! Let's choose the shittiest play imaginable! Oh wait. I already did that.

I hate football season.

It gives me so much anxiety and rage. This is a picture of my team failing me. (See photo of ball slipping from Eagle hands...)

FOR SHAME B*TCHES. PLAY SOME FOOTBALL.

There. Ugh. I'm disgusted. You guys are going to give my dad a heart attack, and then I'm going to be SUPER pissed.

Oh yeah, and I once gave up going to see a Redskins v. Giants game on the field with the Washingtonpost.com's photographer because I wanted to see my "boyfriend", who then informed me he wasn't my boyfriend.

See? I have horrible luck with football.

Comments

AutumnHeart said…
Maybe it's just that you have no luck with balls in general. ;>
alyce said…
girl, i don't know what that whole game was. it looked like donovan forgot how to throw or something? i mean why are you smoking the ball 5 feet too high or 5 feet too short donovan?
i thought they looked better than the skins though. i think they will settle down and do some damage this season

xo

football is the best. you can never renounce it

Popular Posts