The occasional spurt of fiction...

This is a short story that I write from time to time, chronicling the life and times of Dr. Harvey Weinstein, pet psychiatrist. Other stories may be interspersed, along with my opinions on stuff because, well, I have to start branching out from this technology writing business.

A quick recap of the day's news before I pass you off to the wild world of Weinstein:

The handicapped are being taught how to have sex. Now I'm all for it, and think that classes in romance and intimacy should perhaps be taken by everyone. Especially sweet are the photos of couples dancing.

Everything else is typical Bush administraton poopy. Only now we won't hear that from Scott McClellan, and Karl Rove is freed up from thinking about how he can ruin policy to how he can sabatoge elections. Awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts