Yes, I would like to be a pepper too.

I am not a big soda drinker. I have my bouts with Diet Coke, but can't usually stand the way that soda's sugar coats your mouth and makes you feel gritty on the inside.

Diet Dr. Pepper, on the other hand, is a blessing from the refreshment gods. And yes, it does taste just like regular Dr. Pepper.

To continue the earlier theme of self-education, I direct my audience to Wikipedia. In particular, the Wikipedia entry on Dr. Pepper. What is this wiki-thing? A collaborative encyclopedia where anyone can edit any entry. Every day there's a daily article, so if you check it out, you'll learn something totally new every day.

Comments

Leo Stezano said…
indeed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_pong

salutations
Leo Stezano said…
by the way, i think it sucks that i need to sign up for a blog in order to be able to comment, you elitist witch.
Michael Bruno said…
Who knew pong was so old? I made some friends play last year in a tiny NYC apartment. Needless to say I kicked ass.

I, too, believe it sucks that I had to sign up for a blog, but since its free and I pay for mine, I might switch over.....

Popular Posts