The New York Times and me

In an effort to be more informed and to get a little more exercise, I have changed my subscription to the New York Times from a Sunday-only thing to a daily thing. I'm planning to go get it before I shower every morning, going down to the first floor and then back up to the fifth.

This is my intention at least. I'm wondering if I will just grab it on my way to work and read it in the office, or if I'll just wind up with a back seat full of crossword puzzles (I have missed them so since I went to Sunday-only).

I'm hoping that it gets me to use those stairs a little more.

On another note, I think I've decided to join a gym. Tonight I'm going to some kind of kickboxing class with my sister, and I'm certain to leave wiped out.

Two weeks til I get paid.

Comments

Popular Posts